Maillard is hosted in the WordPress theme directory, which means you can install it from within wp-admin without having to download any files to your computer.
- From within wp-admin, navigate to Appearance -> Themes.
- Click the ‘Add New’ button.
- In the search box, type ‘Maillard’.
- Hover the Maillard theme, an ‘Install’ button will be shown.
- Click the ‘Install’ button and it will be replaced with an ‘Activate’ button.
- Once the ‘Activate’ button is clicked the theme will be installed and live on your website.
To upload through your Dashboard, select “Appearance” and then “Themes”. Next, click the “Add Themes” tab at the top of the page and then click the “Upload Theme” button. Choose the maillard.zip file you have downloaded to your computer and click “Install Now”. Once the theme is fully uploaded and installed, click “Activate” to activate the WordPress theme.
The theme files will be stored on your server in the
When uploading your theme with the installer, please ensure you are uploading the theme .zip file.
To manually upload your new WordPress theme, using your FTP program log in to your website and locate the directory where WordPress is installed. Upload the un-zipped maillard.zip folder into the: wp-content/themes folder.
Once uploaded, activate the theme by heading to the “Themes” menu in the WordPress Admin Dashboard. Locate the Maillard theme and click “Activate”.